Copyright MonkeyJob Systems 2005
All rights reserved

Home FAQ Current Forums Contact
 Search For Data

Just an Idea

Related Topics:
Command Line Feature
FileMonkey Support Page

rjs34id Just an idea for FileMonkey and its users. I am relatively new to FileMonkey, but I gather you can custome '.fm' files (which I assume are basically .bat files) to create custome jobs. Infact I notice the solution to lots of the forum questions come in the form of customising a .fm file for a custome job. Would it be possible to have a section in the forum where you can post your custome .fm files so that other useres may download and use them as well?

For the users this would be great as before spending time writing a custome job a quick search might turn up the solution.

Also for MonkeyJob it could provide you with a useful reasearch tool, seeing what features are most commonly downloaded, and what the product is used for?

If this already exists let me know, else let me know what you think of the idea, or any improvements to it?

monkeyjob
Site Admin

Hi,
that's not a bad idea. We will look into the best method to implement this and update this forum when we have made any progress.

Regards,
monkeyjob.

monkeyjob
Site Admin

Hi,
here is a quick update:

We are currently still considering adding the above feature to our website. For the moment, if you have any scripts that you would consider generally useful, feel free send them to:

monkeyjob@monkeyjob.com

We will test them and then include them in the default installer for FileMonkey.

Regards,
monkeyjob.

| About Us | Privacy | Terms | Affiliates | Partners | Copyright ©2003 MonkeyJob Systems All Rights Reserved |