Copyright NoticeCopyright MonkeyJob Systems 2005
All rights reserved
All editorial content and graphics on our sites are protected by U.S. copyright, international treaties and other applicable copyright laws and may not be copied without the express permission of MonkeyJob Systems. which reserves all rights. Re-use of any of MonkeyJob Systems' editorial content and graphics for any purpose without MonkeyJob Systems permission is strictly prohibited.|
Permission to use MonkeyJob Systems content is granted on a case-by-case basis. MonkeyJob Systems welcomes requests. Please contact us to submit a request
DO NOT copy or adapt the HTML or other code that MonkeyJob Systems creates to generate pages. It also is covered by MonkeyJob Systems' copyright.
MonkeyJob Systems strives to protect the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your rights have been violated
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by MonkeyJob Systems or by a third party who has included material on our sites, please provide the following information to the MonkeyJob Systems' designated copyright agent listed below:
1. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
2. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
3. your address, telephone number and e-mail address where MonkeyJob Systems can contact you and, if different, an e-mail address where the alleged infringing party, if not MonkeyJob Systems, can contact you;
4. a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, its agent or by law;
5. a statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on behalf the owner's behalf;
6. your electronic or physical signature
It is often difficult to determine if your intellectual property rights have been violated. We may request additional information before we remove any infringing material. We may provide the alleged infringing party with your e-mail address so that person can respond to your allegations. If a dispute develops as to the correct owner of the rights in question, we reserve the right to remove your content along with that of the alleged infringer pending resolution of the matter.
If your materials have been removed based on the complaints of another party
MonkeyJob Systems will provide you with notice if your materials are removed due to alleged infringement of a third party's intellectual property rights. We will also provide you with the e-mail address of the complaining party so that you may attempt to resolve the issue. We will restore your materials upon notification from the complaining party that the dispute has been resolved.
Copyright ©1995-2003 MonkeyJob Systems. All rights reserved.
| About Us | Privacy | Terms | Affiliates | Partners | Copyright ©2003 MonkeyJob Systems All Rights Reserved |