How can I change the page setup of multiple tabs in excel in one go?
1. Open your workbook in Microsoft Excel.|
2. Select the first tab (left click on the first tab). Tabs are usually located near the bottom left of the screen. You may need to first click on the |< button to move to the first sheet, then left-click to select it. When selected, the tab may turn white (with the others greyed out).
3. Click on the >| button to move to the last tab.
4. Hold down the shift key on your keyboard and then left-click on the last tab. This should select all tabs in the merged workbook. All tabs should now be the same color (usually white) which would indicate that they are all selected.
5. Select the "File / Page Setup" menu item.
6. You can change the page setup of all selected tabs as required and click on the OK button to apply the changes.