Add exif data such as date picture taken to jpeg files that do not have this data.
You can use the date feature of JPEG Japery to add exif meta-data such as date picture taken to jpeg files that do not already have this data.|
Before using the following instructions, it is recommended that you back up your files first as a precaution.
1. Launch JPEG Japery.
2. Target your jpeg files in the main window.
3. Select the "Quick-Find/Dates" menu item from the main window.
4. In the dates window, select the "Change Date And Time" option (this will probably be selected by default).
5. Tick one of the internal date tick boxes. For example, exif tags support "Date Picture Taken", "Date Picture Modified" and "Date Picture Digitized", so tick one or more of these boxes.
Enter any date and/or time for one of these dates.
6. Click on "Start" to start the operation.