All rights reserved

Home FAQ Current Forums Contact
 Search For Data

Rename fle-adding folder name to the file name

Related Topics:
Monitor Folders
How to set up a service
What is a service?

adirving The option to add the folder name to the file name is not available in the rename file options. I see it in create folder option when archiving the files and I was able to copy and paste it to the rename file box. Is this option going to be added to the rename file box or will I have to continue to copy and paste? Also why are the rename file options not like the filemonkey rename options? FileMonkey gives much better rename options...thanks.
monkeyjob
Site Admin
Hi,
we will add the requested features and then update this forum when the next version is

released (we cannot guarantee a time frame for this but hopefully within the next 2

weeks).

Regards,
monkeyjob.
adirving Thanks! I love all the Monkey systems. I have searched all over the Internet and this is by far the best and most user friendly system available. Keep up the great work!
monkeyjob
Site Admin
Hi,
version 1.59 of FoldMonkey is now available. You can use the "Current Folder Name" tag (<curFold>) to add a tag that represents the current folder name. For example, for a file named:

c:\my folder\myfile.txt

the <curFold> tag will return "my folder".

This version also features additional file sub text renaming tags.

Regards,
monkeyjob.

| About Us | Privacy | Terms | Affiliates | Partners | Copyright ©2003 MonkeyJob Systems All Rights Reserved |